- Who is behind RabbitsReviews?
- I can't find the review/site I was looking for. What can I do?
- How can I suggest sites that I'd like to see Rabbits review?
- I want to write for RabbitsReviews. How can I find out if there are any jobs available?
- Where can I learn how to have sex like the pros?
- What is DRM and can I remove it?
- I have a business/partnership opportunity. Whose attention should I bring it to?
RabbitsReviews was launched in 2003 by The Rabbit, a college student, who had been a member of numerous adult websites. His passion for adult entertainment and his experiences buying memberships to sites that promised more than they delivered proved there was a need for unbiased reporting.
RabbitsReviews has worked tirelessly to position itself as the most honest and reliable porn review site. With a team of 30 employees and several part-time consultants, RabbitsReviews works around the clock to ensure that surfers can find the best porn the web has to offer. It's no wonder that over eight million surfers (over 260,000 each day) follow the White Rabbit every month.Top of page
You may want to try using our search engine. Just input the site's name into the search field, hit enter and then scroll to the bottom of the page to see your results. If you still can't find the site that you seek, it is either because we have yet to hear about it or because the owner of the site has requested that we not review it. If you would like to suggest a site for review, please click here. We appreciate your suggestions!Top of page
If you would like to suggest a site for review please click here. Your suggestions are appreciated!Top of page
We only hire employees for our Montreal, Canada office. If you live in the city, please feel free to contact us here.Top of page
If you want to increase your sexual stamina, then check out the Stamina Training Unit by Fleshlight. For those who want to practice with the actual motion of sex, we recommend getting the Handsfree Training Package. We'd recommend this for anyone serious about masturbation. Hands free adds a whole new dynamic that just can't be beat!Top of page
For more information about DRM (digital rights management) click here. Removing DRM is illegal and any effort to do so is considered a copyright violation under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).Top of page
Please submit any and all inquiries and proposals via this form.Top of page
18 U.S.C. § 2257 Statement
Any actual human beings depicted in images appearing on this website were over the age of 18 years at the time those images were recorded.
Exemption: Content Produced by Third Parties
The operators of this website are not the "producers" of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct which may appear on this website. More specifically, the operators of this website limit their handling of such content, and only perform the activities of transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, and/or formatting of material that may depict sexually explicit conduct, all of which material appears on the website as the result of actions taken by third-party users of the website. All portions of the website that contain such user-generated material are under the control of the relevant user, for whom this website is provided as an online service by its operators. Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257(h)(2)(B)(v) and 47 U.S.C. § 230(c), the operators of this website reserve the right to delete materials appearing on the site as the result of actions taken by the website's users, which materials are deemed, in the operator's sole discretion, to be indecent, obscene, defamatory, or inconsistent with the policies and terms of service for this website.
Exemption: Content Produced by Website Operators
To the extent that any images appear on the website, for which the operators of this website may be considered the "producer," those images are exempt from the requirements of 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. § 75 for one or more of the following reasons: (i) the produced images do not portray any sexually explicit conduct defined in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(A); (ii) the produced images do not portray depictions of the genitals or pubic area created after July 27, 2006; (iii) the produced images do not portray simulated sexually explicit activity occurring after the effective date of 18 U.S.C. § 2257A; and/or (iv) the produced images were created prior to July 3, 1995.
Designated Records Custodian
Without limiting in any way the applicability of the above-stated exemptions, the operators of this website have designated the custodian, whose address appears below, to be the keeper of original records described in 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. § 75 for all materials appearing on this website that fall into the following categories: (i) marketing and advertising materials that contain visual depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct, which materials have been acquired or created by the website's operators for the purpose of promoting the website; or (ii) materials that are not exempt, as described above.
The aforementioned records and their custodian can be found at the following location:
Last Updated: December 19, 2017
- Introduction; Scope of Terms
- The Website provides a complete resource for users seeking pornography on the Internet. The Website offers reviews of third-party websites containing pornographic content and special discounts for select pornographic websites. This Website and the third-party websites the Company reviews contains graphic depictions of nudity, adult language, and depictions of sexually explicit activity, including heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, and transsexual situations of a sexual nature. While access to the Website is free and no registration is required (except for webmasters), you may need to register to take advantage of certain interactive features and special offers.
- The Company offers this Website, the reviews of third-party websites, and the links to third-party websites for informational purposes only. By accessing this Website, you acknowledge that each review constitutes the mere opinion of the reviewer and that you should not rely on this Website or the reviews for advice of any nature. The Company is not responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior you take or do not take in reliance on this Website or the reviews contained on this Website. The reviews and other materials on this Website may be outdated, and the Company makes no commitment to update them. Not all third-party websites mentioned on this Website may be available at the time that you view them. You act at your own risk in relying on the contents of this Website.
- This agreement applies to all users of the Website, whether you are a “visitor,” a “registered user,” or a “webmaster.” By clicking on the “Enter Rabbit’s Porn Site Reviews” button on the Warning Page, checking the appropriate box during registration, registering for an account, or accessing any part of the Website, you agree to this agreement. If you do not want to agree to this agreement, you must leave the Website. If you breach any part of this agreement, the Company may revoke your license to access the Website, block your access, and cancel your account (if you have one).
- If you have any questions about this agreement or any questions or comments about the Website, please contact the Company here.
- Eligibility Requirements
- The Website contains uncensored sexually explicit material unsuitable for minors. Only adults (1) who are at least 18-years old and (2) who have reached the age of majority where they live may access the Website. If you do not meet these age requirements, you must not access the Website and must leave now.
- By accessing the Website, you state that the following facts are accurate:
- You (1) are at least 18-years old, (2) have reached the age of majority where you live, and (3) have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement;
- All information you provided to the Company is accurate, and you will promptly update this information when necessary to make sure that it remains accurate;
- You are aware of the adult nature of the content available on the Website, and you are not offended by visual images, verbal descriptions, and audio sounds of a sexually oriented nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity;
- You are familiar with your community’s laws affecting your right to access adult-oriented materials, including sexually explicit material depicting bondage, S/M, and other fetish activities;
- You have the legal right to access adult-oriented materials, including sexually explicit material depicting bondage, S/M, and other fetish activities, and the Company has legal right to transmit them to you;
- You are voluntarily requesting adult-oriented materials for your own private enjoyment;
- You are not accessing the Website from a place, country, or location in which doing so would, or could be considered a violation of any law;
- You will not share these materials with a minor or otherwise make them available to a minor;
- You understand that all reviews located on the Website are merely the opinion of the author;
- You understand that the Company is not responsible for the content of any reviewed websites; and
- By accessing the Website, you will have released and discharged the providers, owners, and creators of the Website from all liability that might arise, including actions that you take in reliance on any reviews, opinions, or comments on the Website.
- Limited License
- License Grant
- “Access” means visit the Website, use its services, and view or download its content.
- “Content” means any material, including the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, communications, profiles, streams, data, and other materials found on the Website.
- “Personal and noncommercial use” means a presentation of the content for which no fee or consideration is charged or received, which takes place in your private residence or, if outside your residence, is limited to a private viewing by you. Personal and noncommercial use excludes any public or private event presentation even if no fee is charged.
- License Restrictions
- The license granted in section 3.1 does not include any of the following:
- resale or commercial use of the Website;
- distribution, public performance, or public display of the Website or the content;
- changing or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Website and the content, or any part of the Website or the content, unless the Company specifically authorizes change or derivative use in a separate written agreement with you;
- use of any data mining, robots, or similar gathering or extraction methods;
- downloading (other than webpage caching) any part of the Website or the content except as permitted on the Website; or
- any other use of the Website or the content other than for its intended purpose.
- Your license to access the Website does not transfer ownership of or title to a copy of any content that you view or download, and the Company only authorizes you to use your copy in accordance with this agreement. If you download or print a copy of the content for your personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices embedded in the content. Any use of the Website or the content except as authorized by this agreement will terminate the license granted here. Unauthorized use of the Website or the content also may violate intellectual property laws or other laws. Unless stated here, nothing in this agreement should be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. The Company may revoke this license at any time.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership of Website
- Your Account
- Account Creation
- Responsibility for Account
- Liability for Account Misuse
- Use of Other Accounts
- Account Security
- Communication Preferences
- Webmaster Requested Reviews
- The Company may take screenshots of the webmaster’s website submitted for review, including screenshots of that website’s tour and member areas. The webmaster hereby grants the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to take screenshots of any webmaster website submitted for review and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform these screenshots on the Website in connection with the Company’s review of the webmaster’s website submitted for review. The webmaster further hereby grants the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use and display the webmaster’s trademarks in connection with the Company’s review of the webmaster’s website submitted for review. The webmaster will provide the Company with full access to the website submitted for review and grants the Company permission to use that website’s resources in connection with its review and any updated review of that website.
- The webmaster submitting a website for review by the Company acknowledges that the Company will post its review and rating “as is.” The webmaster acknowledges that the Company’s review and rating of the webmaster’s website may be negative and will be published live by the webmaster on the webmaster’s website without regard to the Company’s determined score. The webmaster acknowledges that users of the Website create their own reviews and comments on the webmaster’s website and that the Company will not remove any reviews or comments regardless of the content of those reviews and comments unless the reviews or comments violate this agreement or applicable law in the Company’s sole determination.
- The webmaster submitting a website for the Company’s review must be the recognized owner or owner’s designee to the website being submitted for review.
- Any website being submitted for review by the Company must not contain any content considered illegal under applicable law.
- Any website being submitted for review by the Company must be a legal site and must not violate any applicable law, including applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- User Conduct
- While using the Website, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations that apply to your access to the Website and its content, including laws relating to the Internet, data, electronic communications, or the sending of technical data exported from the United States or the country where you live.
- You must not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Website in any medium, including by any automated or non-automated “scraping;”
- using any automated system, including “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Website;
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Website;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at the Company’s sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
- taking any action that may undermine the Website’s rating system (such as displaying, importing, or exporting review/ratings information off-site or for other uses unrelated to this Website);
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Website;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website;
- using the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Website;
- accessing any content on the Website through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Website;
- bypassing the security measures that the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website, including features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content located on it; or
- otherwise violating the Submission Standards in section 8.6.
- The Company may change, limit, or terminate your access if you fail to comply with this section 7. Unauthorized use of the Website or the content may also violate various laws, including copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The Company will take appropriate action against you for any unauthorized use of the Website or the content, including seeking civil, criminal, or injunctive relief and termination of your access or registration.
- User Generated Content
- In General
- License Grant for Submissions
- Moral Rights
- Statements of Fact
- Submission Standards
- Contain any material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Depict or portray incest, rape or nonconsensual sex, extreme violence, torture, nonconsensual pain, blood, cutting, erotic asphyxiation, torture, necrophilia, sado-masochistic abuse or bondage, genital mutilation, bestiality, urination, defecation, enema play, vomiting, or menstrual bleeding;
- Constitute child pornography or involve depictions of nudity or sexuality by an age-inappropriate-looking performer (i.e., someone who looks younger than 18-years old, regardless of their actual age, including a performer who is portrayed or otherwise made to appear as a person under 18-years old by virtue of the script, make-up, demeanor, costuming, settings, or props);
- Infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any person;
- Contain viruses, worms, or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, including contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising;s
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by the Company or any other person, if this is not the case; or
- Contain hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within any of the descriptions set out above.
- Monitoring and Enforcement
- The Company may do any of the following:
- Remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason, including obscene or defamatory material or excessive length;
- Take any action against any submission that the Company considers necessary or appropriate, including if the Company believes that the submission breaches this agreement, infringes any intellectual property right of any person, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for the Company;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any person who claims that your submission violates their rights, including their intellectual-property rights or their privacy rights;
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; or
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any reason, including breach of this agreement.
- The Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of or other information about anyone posting any submission on or through the Website. You hereby waive any claims you might have against the Company—including its affiliates, licensees, and service providers—resulting from any action taken by the Company during or because of the Company’s investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
- The Company cannot and does not review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. You remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. The Company will not be liable for any action or inaction regarding submissions, transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. The Company will not be liable to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section 9. But if you know of any submission that violates this agreement, please contact the Company at https://www.rabbitsreviews.com/ContactUS.aspx. Please provide as much detail as possible, including (1) a copy of the objectionable submission or the location where the Company may find it, (2) the reason the Company should remove it, and (3) a statement certifying the accuracy of the information you provided to the Company.
- Third-Party Content
- Copyright Policy
- The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Website to do the same. The Company will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with law and are properly provided to the Company. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company’s copyright agent with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- It is the Company’s policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the Company’s “Repeat Infringer” Policy. A copy of the Company’s “Repeat Infringer” Policy is available on request.
- Changes to the Website; Availability
- Although the Company may update the content on the Website on one or more occasions, the content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and the Company is not required to update that material. If you believe you have found errors or omissions on the Website, you can bring them to the Company’s attention by contacting it here.
- While the Company will try to make sure that the Website is always available, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Website. Many factors or circumstances outside of the Company’s control may interfere with or adversely affect its operation of the Website.
- Termination on Notice
- Termination by the Company
- Effect of Termination
- Compliance with Law
- Acknowledgments and Warranty Disclaimers
- Limit on Liability; Release
- The Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers will not be liable to you for any of the following:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to and use of the Website or its content;
- Content (including user submissions) or conduct that is infringing, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, abusive, invasive of privacy, or illegal;
- Unauthorized access to or use of the Company’s servers and any personal or financial information stored in them, including unauthorized access or changes to your account, submissions, transmissions, or data;
- Interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- Bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, or other disabling code that may be transmitted to or through the Website by any person or that might infect your computer or affect your access to or use of the Website, your other services, hardware, or software;
- Incompatibility between the Website and your other services, hardware, or software;
- Delays or failures you might experience in starting, conducting, or completing any transmissions to or transactions with the Website; or
- Loss or damage incurred because of the use of any content posted, emailed, sent, or otherwise made available through the Website.
- Exclusion of Damages; Exclusive Remedy
- Scope of Disclaimers, Exclusions, and Limits
- In General
- “Loss” means an amount that the Indemnified Parties are legally responsible for or pay in any form. Amounts include, for example, a judgment, a settlement, a fine, damages, injunctive relief, staff compensation, a decrease in property value, and expenses for defending against a claim for a loss (including fees for legal counsel, expert witnesses, and other advisers). A loss can be tangible or intangible; can arise from bodily injury, property damage, or other causes; can be based on tort, breach of contract, or any other theory of recovery; and includes incidental, direct, and consequential damages.
- A loss is “caused by” an event if the loss would not have happened without the event, even if the event is not a proximate cause of the loss.
- Indemnified Parties’ Duty to Notify You
- Legal Defense of a Claim
- No Exclusivity
- Governing Law; Place for Resolving Disputes
- The laws of the province of Quebec—without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles—govern all matters arising out of or relating to the Website or this agreement. The predominant purpose of this agreement is providing services and licensing access to intellectual property and not a “sale of goods.” This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- For purposes of this section 22, the Website will be deemed solely based in the province of Quebec, Canada and will be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over the Company, either specific or general, in any other jurisdiction.
- Dispute Resolutions
- Litigation Election
- Right to Injunctive Relief
- Recovery of Expenses
- Jury Trial Waiver
- Class Action Waiver
- Limitation on Time to Bring Claims
- Entire Agreement
- Copy of this Agreement
- Assignment and Delegation
- No Waivers
- that if any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, then that provision will be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable, unless that modification is not permitted by law, in which case that provision will be disregarded;
- that if modifying or disregarding the unenforceable provision would result in failure of an essential purpose of this agreement, the entire agreement will be held unenforceable;
- that if an unenforceable provision is modified or disregarded in accordance with this section 24.6, then the rest of the agreement will remain in effect as written; and
- that any unenforceable provision will remain as written in any circumstances other than those in which the provision is held to be unenforceable.
- Sending Notice to the Company
- Sending Notice to You—Electronic Notice
- Force Majeure
- Acts of God, including fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms, or other natural disasters;
- War, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism;
- Fiber cuts;
- Strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials;
- Failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; and
- Hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server, network, or software.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries
- Relationship of the Parties
- Successors and Assigns
- Electronic Communications Not Private
- Electronic Signatures
- Consumer Rights Information—California Residents Only
- Complaints—California Residents Only
- English language
- Your Comments and Concerns
- Actions permitted under this agreement may be taken at any time and on one or more occasions in the actor’s sole discretion.
- References to a statute will refer to the statute and any successor statute, and to all regulations promulgated under or implementing the statute or successor, as in effect at the relevant time.
- References to numbered sections in this agreement also refer to all included sections. For example, references to section 6 also refer to 6.1, 6.1(a), etc.
- References to a governmental or quasi-governmental agency, authority, or instrumentality will also refer to a regulatory body that succeeds to the functions of the agency, authority, or instrumentality.
- “A or B” means “A or B or both.” “A, B, or C” means “one or more of A, B, and C.” The same construction applies to longer strings.
- “Including” means “including, but not limited to.”
The Company hereby grants you a nonexclusive, nonsublicensable, nontransferable license to access the Website and its content for your personal and noncommercial use in accordance with this agreement. For purposes of this agreement:
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, and audiovisual combinations and the design, selection, and arrangement of it) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of the material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company’s name; the terms RABBITSREVIEWS.COM, RABBITSREVIEW.COM, RABBIT’S REVIEW, RABBIT’S REVIEWS, and FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT; the Company’s logos; and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are the trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use these marks without the Company’s written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are the Company’s service marks, trademarks, and trade dress, and must not be copied, imitated, or use, in whole or in part, without the Company’s advance written permission. All other names of actual companies, products, or services mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners and reference to them does not suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or association by or with the Company, or that those owners endorse or have any affiliation with the Website. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks displayed on the Website, meta tags, or any other “hidden text” using marks that belong to the Company and its licensors, without advanced written permission from the Company or the third party who may own the mark.
To access many of the Website’s features, you must create an account. Registration is free and for a single user only. To register, you must complete the registration process by providing the Company with accurate information as prompted by the registration form. You also must choose a password and a username.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will promptly notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
You must not use anyone else’s account at any time.
The Company cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. But the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the Website’s security measures or use any personal information you provide to the Company for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
You keep all ownership rights in your submissions to the Website. You acknowledge that the Company has no control over what other users may do with copies of your submissions if you remove your submissions from the Website.
By making submissions to the Website, you hereby grant the Company, its affiliates, and service providers, and each of their and the Company’s respective licensees, a worldwide, nonexclusive, sublicensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform your submissions in connection with the Website and the Company’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works of it) in any media formats and through any media channels. The Company may freely use and otherwise exploit your submissions for any purpose without any obligation to pay you.
You hereby waive all moral rights in your submissions that may be available to you in any part of the world and you state that no moral rights have been asserted.
For each submission you make to the Website, you state that you own or control all rights in your submission and have the right to grant the license granted above to the Company and its affiliates and service providers, and each of their and the Company’s respective licensees, successors, and assigns and that your submission otherwise complies with this agreement.
These submission standards apply to all submissions. Submissions must in their entirety comply with applicable federal, state, provincial, local, and international laws and regulations. Submissions must not:
The Website contains links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible or liable for (1) the availability or accuracy of those websites or resources; or (2) the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources. Links to third-party websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Company of those websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any third-party websites or resources.
Either party may terminate this agreement at any time by notifying the other party.
The Company may suspend, disable, or cancel your access to the Website (or any part of it) if it determines that you have breached this agreement or that your conduct would tend to damage the Company’s reputation and goodwill. If the Company terminates your access for any of these reasons, you must not access the Website. The Company may block your email address and IP address to prevent further access.
On termination, your right to access the Website and all licenses granted by the Company terminates. Termination of your access to the Website will not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing before termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to the Company or any third party.
This agreement’s provisions that by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including section 4 (Intellectual Property Rights), section 6.1 (Webmaster Requested Reviews), section 8.3 (License Grant for Submissions), section 17 (Acknowledgements and Disclaimers), section 18 (Limit on Liability; Release), section 19 (Exclusion of Damages; Exclusive Remedy), section 21 (Indemnification), section 22 (Governing Law; Place for Resolving Disputes), and section 23 (Dispute Resolution).
The Company and the Website is located in the province of Quebec, Canada. The Company is not making any statement that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Canada. Access to the Website might not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for complying with all local laws. If you access the Website in a jurisdiction that prohibits or restricts its use, the Company will not have any liability to you for your use.
The disclaimers, exclusions, and limits stated in sections 17, 18, and 19 apply to the greatest extent allowed by law, but no more. The Company does not intend to deprive you of any mandatory protections provided to you by law. Because some jurisdictions may prohibit the disclaimer of some warranties, the exclusion of some damages, or other matters, one or more of the disclaimers, exclusions, or limits will not apply to you.
If the Indemnified Party has your contact information, the Indemnified Party will notify you before the 30th day after the Indemnified Party knows or should reasonably have known of a claim for a loss that you might be compelled to pay. But the Indemnified Party’s failure to give you timely notice does not end your obligation, except if that failure prejudices your ability to defend or mitigate losses.
The Indemnified Party has control over defending a claim for a loss (including settling it), unless the Indemnified Party directs you to control the defense. If the Indemnified Party directs you to control the defense, you will not settle any litigation without the Indemnified Party’s written consent if the settlement (1) imposes a penalty or limitation on the Indemnified Party, (2) admits the Indemnified Party’s fault, or (3) does not fully release the Indemnified Party from liability. You and the Indemnified Party will cooperate with each other in good faith on a claim.
The Indemnified Parties’ rights under this section 21 do not affect other rights they might have.
Either party may elect to litigate the following type of case or controversy: (a) an action seeking injunctive relief, or (b) a suit to compel compliance with this dispute resolution process.
Each party will allow the other a reasonable opportunity to comply before it claims that the other has not met the duties under this agreement. The parties will first meet and negotiate with each other in good faith to try to resolve all disputes between the parties arising out of or relating to the Website or this agreement.
Unless the parties agree otherwise, the arbitration will take place in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
Each party will be responsible for paying any filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration.
The arbitrator may grant whatever relief that would be available in a court at law or in equity, except that the arbitrator must not award punitive or exemplary damages, or damages otherwise limited or excluded in this agreement. In accordance with section 23.6, the arbitrator’s award will include costs of arbitration, reasonable legal fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. The arbitrator’s award will be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Unless required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator will disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration under this agreement without the advance written consent of both parties.
Nothing in this section 23 will prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property, or unauthorized access to the Website.
In any proceedings between the parties arising out of this agreement or relating to the subject matter of this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party, besides any other relief awarded, all expenses that the prevailing party incurs in those proceedings, including legal fees and expenses. For purposes of section 23.6, “prevailing party” means, for any proceeding, the party in whose favor an award is rendered, except that if in those proceedings the award finds in favor of one party on one or more claims or counterclaims and in favor of the other party on one or more other claims or counterclaims, neither party will be the prevailing party. If any proceedings are voluntarily dismissed or are dismissed as part of settlement of that dispute, neither party will be the prevailing party in those proceedings.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company about your access to the Website. It supersedes all earlier or contemporaneous agreements between you and the Company about access to the Website. A printed version of this agreement will be admissible in any proceedings arising out of (or relating to) this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and kept in printed form. Any additional terms on the Website will govern the items to which they pertain.s
You may—and the Company recommends that you—print this agreement on your printer or save them to your computer. If you have trouble printing a copy, please contact the Company and the Company will email you a copy.
The Company may change this agreement on one or more occasions. The Company will try to post changes on the Website at least 15 days before they become effective. Changes will become effective on the “last updated” date stated at the top of this page. Changes will not apply to continuing disputes or to disputes arising out of (or relating to) events happening before the posted changes. While the Company will try to notify you when the Company changes this agreement, the Company does not assume an obligation to do so, and it is your responsibility to frequently check this page to review the most current agreement. By continuing to use the Website after the Company posts changes to this agreement, you agree to the revised agreement. If you do not agree to the revised agreement, your exclusive remedy is to stop accessing the Website. If you need more information about the changes or have any other questions or comments about the changes, please contact the Company.
The Company may assign its rights or delegate any performance under this agreement without your consent. You will not assign your rights or delegate your performance under this agreement without the Company’s advanced written consent. Any attempted assignment of rights or delegation of performance in breach of this section 24.4 is void.
The parties may waive a provision in this agreement only by a writing signed by the party or parties against whom the waiver is sought to be enforced. No failure or delay in exercising any right or remedy, or in requiring the satisfaction of any condition, under this agreement, and no act, omission, or course of dealing between the parties, operates as a waiver or estoppel of any right, remedy, or condition. A waiver made in writing on one occasion is effective only in that instance and only for the purpose stated. A waiver once given is not to be construed as a waiver on any future occasion or against any other person.
The parties intend as follows:
You may send notice to the Company through the Contact Us form on the Website unless a specific email address is set out for giving notice. The Company will consider an email notice received by the Company only when its server sends a return message to you acknowledging receipt. The Company may change its contact information on one or more occasions by posting the change on the Website. Please check the Website for the most current information for sending notice to the Company.
The Company is not responsible for any failure to perform if unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control delays or continues to delay its performance, including:
This agreement does not, and the parties do not intend it to, confer any rights or remedies on any person other than the parties to this agreement.s
This agreement does not, and the parties do not intend it to, create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship between the parties and the parties expressly disclaim the existence of any of these relationships between them. Neither of the parties is the agent for the other, and neither party has the right to bind the other on any agreement with a third party.
This agreement inures to the benefit of, and are binding on, the parties and their respective successors and assigns. This section 24.11 does not address, directly or indirectly, whether a party may assign rights or delegate obligations under this agreement. Section 24.4 addresses these matters.
The Company does not provide facilities for sending or receiving confidential electronic communications. You should consider all messages sent to the Company or from the Company as open communications readily accessible to the public. You should not use the Website to send or receive messages you only intend the sender and named recipients to read. Users or operators of the Website may read all messages you send to the Website regardless of whether they are intended recipients.
This section 24.14 applies only to California residents. In compliance with Section 1789 of the California Civil Code, please note the following:
Ex Situ Marketing Inc.
765 Beaubien St. East Suite 507
Montréal, Québec, Canada H2S 1S8
Users who want to gain access to any password-restricted area of the Website must register. The Company does not charge consumers for registering. You may contact the Company to resolve any disputes or to receive further information about the Website.
You may contact in writing the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs at 1020 North Street, #501, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at +1 (916) 445-1254.
The Company encourage you to provide feedback about the Website. But the Company will not treat as confidential any suggestion or idea provided by you, and nothing in this agreement will restrict its right to use, profit from, disclose, publish, or otherwise exploit any feedback, without payment to you.
The Company drafted this agreement in the English language. No translation into any other language will be used to interpret or construe this agreement. All services, support, notices, designations, specifications, and communications will be provided in English.
You should direct all feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications to https://www.rabbitsreviews.com/ContactUS.aspx.
In this agreement, the following usages apply:
Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions
Thank you for visiting our website (the "Website"). These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions are for copyright related claims only. Should you have any comments, questions, concerns, or issues related to abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy issues, please contact us.
By utilizing the Website you agree that you have consulted with an attorney of your own choosing and at your own expense in order to fully understand all of your legal rights and obligations as a result of utilizing the Website and these Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions.
WARNING: PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY OR DAMAGES. DO NOT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Should you desire to review the full Text of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), you may click HERE or should you desire to review a memorandum summarizing each title of the DMCA you may click HERE. The information contained at the afore-mentioned linked webpages is for your convenience only and we make no promises or representations related to the information contained therein including its accuracy.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the DMCA, this Website is a "Service Provider" and is entitled to certain protections commonly referred to as the "Safe Harbor" provisions.
Claim of Infringement –
If you believe that someone has posted material that infringes your copyright, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to us and must include the following information (the list below comes substantially straight from the statute 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3); if you do not understand the language please seek independent legal advice):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Please send your Claim of Infringement to:
Corey D. Silverstein, Esquire
30150 Telegraph Road, Suite 444
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Email: dmca.notice [at] ex-situ [dot] com
Failure to submit copyright infringement notifications as described above will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of Ex Situ Marketing, Inc.
Claim of Infringement Counter-Notification –
If you have received a Copyright Infringement Notification and you feel that material you have placed online that has been removed following an infringement complaint is in fact not an infringement, you may file a counter- notification. 17 U.S.C. §512 (g)(3) requires that to be valid, the counter-notification must be written and addressed to our designated agent (listed above) and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):
- Identification of the specific URLs of material that the Website has removed or to which the Website has disabled access;
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address
- The statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which the Website is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant";
- The statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled"; and
- Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Our designated agent will present your counter-notification to the Complaining Party. Once your counter- notification has been delivered, Ex Situ Marketing, Inc., is allowed under the provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512 to restore the removed material in no less than 10, nor more than 14, business days, unless the Complaining Party notifies us that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you, the subscriber, from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on Ex Situ Marketing, Inc.'s system or network.
Please note that when we forward the counter-notification to the Complaining Party, it includes your personal information. By submitting a Counter-Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way.
Ex Situ Marketing, Inc. is not required to respond to counter-notifications that do not meet the requirements above.
Claim of Infringement Retractions –
In the event that after you submit a Copyright Infringement Notification, you realize that you have either misidentified content, failed to comply with the requirements of the DMCA or that you simply changed your mind, you may retract your Copyright Infringement Notification by sending us a Notification of Retraction with all of the following:
- A statement indicating that you are retracting your Copyright Infringement Notification;
- The complete and specific URL of the material in question;
- An electronic signature; and
- A copy of your original Copyright Infringement Notification.
Repeat Offenders –
This Website terminates the account(s) of any repeat copyright infringer, when appropriate and maintains a Repeat Infringer Policy pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(i).
* * *
These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions may be and shall be modified from time to time without notice. You are solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Copyright Notification Instructions.
Our Copyright Infringement Agent is not associated with this Website or the legal entity that controls this Website. Do not send any other information or material to our DMCA Agent.
Last Updated: December 19, 2017
This policy applies to information the Company collects:
- On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- When you interact with the Company's advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including the Company's affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including the Company's affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
- Are minors welcome?
The Website is not intended for anyone under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register for an account if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services.
The Company does not collect or solicit any information from anyone under 18-years old or allow people under 18-years old to register for the Website. The Website and its content are not directed at children under 18-years old. If the Company learns that it has collected personal information from a child under 18-years old, the Company will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that the Company might have any information from or about a minor, please contact the Company at https://www.rabbitsreviews.com/ContactUS.aspx.
- What types of information does the Company collect about you and how is it collected?
The Company may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your first name and last name (webmasters only), username, password, email address, website login information (webmasters only), or any other information that the Company collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your age, location, or any other optional information you provide about yourself; or
- you provide to the Company when you link your profile on a third-party website or platform with your registration account; and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
The Company collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, the Company's business partners.
The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, requesting a website review, linking your profile on a third-party website or platform with your registration account, or requesting further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company.
- Your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may be able to set certain privacy settings for this information by logging into your account (if you have one), please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Thus, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.Information the Company Collects through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
The Company also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information the Company collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but the Company may keep it or associate it with personal information the Company collects in other ways or receives from third parties. It helps the Company to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by allowing the Company to:
- Estimate the Website's audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, thus allowing the Company to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies the Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe's website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website (and the Company's emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you want to learn more about web beacons, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/.
The Company does not collect personal information automatically, but it may tie this information to personal information about you that the Company collects from other sources or you provide to the Company.
The Company does not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties' use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Social Networks and Third-Party Plugins
Social Network and Third-Party Signup/Login
- How does the Company use your information?
The Company may use the information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
- To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out the Company's obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the Company offers or provides through it
- To review and rate your website if you requested a review.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To send promotional communications, such as providing users with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
- In any other way the Company may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The Company may also use your information to contact you about the Company's own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please contact the Company at https://www.rabbitsreviews.com/ContactUS.aspx. For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information.
The Company may use the information it has collected from you to allow the Company to display advertisements to its advertisers' target audiences. Even though the Company does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
If you have registered with one or more of the Company's partner websites, including Google© and Twitter©, or you have verified your account through a partner website, the Company may connect your account with your profile on that partner website. The Company may do this by way of new products and applications that the Company introduces on one or more occasions, including new products powered by the Company.
With whom does the Company share your information?
The Company may disclose aggregated information about its users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The Company may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide as described in this policy:
- To the Company's subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Company uses to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them.
- To participating rewards program webmasters.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website's users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. The Company contractually requires these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them. For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others.
What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information?
The Company provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding its collection, use, and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update, and delete your account information.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters.
- You may choose whether or not to receive offers from the Company.
- You may choose whether you receive targeted advertising from the Company or its partners.
How do you access and correct your information?
For personal information that the Company holds, the Company will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that the Company correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if the Company is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. The Company may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Please note that even when you remove information, the Company will retain in its files certain data, including information used to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enhance security, reduce fraud, comply with applicable law, or to enforce any agreements, policies, and rules governing your use of the Website. Removed information also may persist in backup copies or other users' caches
How does the Company protect your personal information?
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to the Company is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the Company has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The Company asks you not to share your password with anyone. In addition, the Company urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Where is your personal information kept?
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through the Website from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where the Company’s servers are located and the Company’s central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that the Company seeks to take reasonable steps to make sure that your privacy is protected. By using the Company’s services, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred to the Company’s facilities and those third parties with whom the Company shares it as described in this policy. When you provide personal information to the Company through the Website, you consent to the processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, the United States or any other country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers host these services.
Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. The Company is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information it collects and that is why the Company provides you the ability to opt out. But the Company does not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by the Company to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes, please contact the Company here. Please be advised that if you opt out from permitting your personal information to be shared, you may still receive selected offers directly from the Company in accordance with California law.
Canadian Privacy Rights
The Company complies with Canadian Federal and Provincial privacy laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
The Company will only use your personal information for the purposes intended and as detailed in this policy unless the Company has obtained your consent to use it for other purposes.
Residents of Canada are notified that the personal information they provide to the Company is stored in its databases outside of Canada, including in the United States, and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand under the laws of that country.
If you need to contact the Company about your personal information or believe that the Company has violated your privacy rights, please contact the Company here. You may visit www.priv.gc.ca for more information about your privacy rights.
Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. The Company encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
No Rights of Third Parties
This policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Website.
DMCA Takedown Requests
The Website complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you reasonably believe that your copyrighted work has been used or posted by a third party without your consent, you may follow the instructions here on how to report it.
By submitting a copyright infringement notice or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through the Website), you consent to have these communications forwarded to the person or entity who stored, transmitted, or linked to the content addressed by your communication, to facilitate a prompt resolution. The Company forwards DMCA infringement notices (including any personally identifying information contained in the notices) as submitted to the Company without any deletions.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, the Company may change this policy on one or more occasions, and in its sole discretion. The Company encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to this policy. Your continued use of the Website after any change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and the Company’s privacy practices, you can contact the Company at https://www.rabbitsreviews.com/ContactUS.aspx.