- Who is behind RabbitsReviews?
- I can't find the review/site I was looking for. What can I do?
- How can I suggest sites that I'd like to see Rabbits review?
- I want to write for RabbitsReviews. How can I find out if there are any jobs available?
- Where can I learn how to have sex like the pros?
- What is DRM and can I remove it?
- I have a business/partnership opportunity. Whose attention should I bring it to?
RabbitsReviews was launched in 2003 by The Rabbit, a college student, who had been a member of numerous adult websites. His passion for adult entertainment and his experiences buying memberships to sites that promised more than they delivered proved there was a need for unbiased reporting.
RabbitsReviews has worked tirelessly to position itself as the most honest and reliable porn review site. With a team of 30 employees and several part-time consultants, RabbitsReviews works around the clock to ensure that surfers can find the best porn the web has to offer. It's no wonder that over eight million surfers (over 260,000 each day) follow the White Rabbit every month.Top of page
You may want to try using our search engine. Just input the site's name into the search field, hit enter and then scroll to the bottom of the page to see your results. If you still can't find the site that you seek, it is either because we have yet to hear about it or because the owner of the site has requested that we not review it. If you would like to suggest a site for review, please click here. We appreciate your suggestions!Top of page
If you would like to suggest a site for review please click here. Your suggestions are appreciated!Top of page
We only hire employees for our Montreal, Canada office. If you live in the city, please feel free to contact us here.Top of page
If you want to increase your sexual stamina, then check out the Stamina Training Unit by Fleshlight. For those who want to practice with the actual motion of sex, we recommend getting the Handsfree Training Package. We'd recommend this for anyone serious about masturbation. Hands free adds a whole new dynamic that just can't be beat!Top of page
For more information about DRM (digital rights management) click here. Removing DRM is illegal and any effort to do so is considered a copyright violation under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).Top of page
Please submit any and all inquiries and proposals via this form.Top of page
18 U.S.C. § 2257 Statement
Any actual human beings depicted in images appearing on this website were over the age of 18 years at the time those images were recorded.
Exemption: Content Produced by Third Parties
The operators of this website are not the "producers" of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct which may appear on this website. More specifically, the operators of this website limit their handling of such content, and only perform the activities of transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, and/or formatting of material that may depict sexually explicit conduct, all of which material appears on the website as the result of actions taken by third-party users of the website. All portions of the website that contain such user-generated material are under the control of the relevant user, for whom this website is provided as an online service by its operators. Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257(h)(2)(B)(v) and 47 U.S.C. § 230(c), the operators of this website reserve the right to delete materials appearing on the site as the result of actions taken by the website's users, which materials are deemed, in the operator's sole discretion, to be indecent, obscene, defamatory, or inconsistent with the policies and terms of service for this website.
Exemption: Content Produced by Website Operators
To the extent that any images appear on the website, for which the operators of this website may be considered the "producer," those images are exempt from the requirements of 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. § 75 for one or more of the following reasons: (i) the produced images do not portray any sexually explicit conduct defined in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(A); (ii) the produced images do not portray depictions of the genitals or pubic area created after July 27, 2006; (iii) the produced images do not portray simulated sexually explicit activity occurring after the effective date of 18 U.S.C. § 2257A; and/or (iv) the produced images were created prior to July 3, 1995.
Designated Records Custodian
Without limiting in any way the applicability of the above-stated exemptions, the operators of this website have designated the custodian, whose address appears below, to be the keeper of original records described in 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. § 75 for all materials appearing on this website that fall into the following categories: (i) marketing and advertising materials that contain visual depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct, which materials have been acquired or created by the website's operators for the purpose of promoting the website; or (ii) materials that are not exempt, as described above.
The aforementioned records and their custodian can be found at the following location:
Terms Of Service
Last Modified: 3/5/2015
Party Definitions and Introductory Terms -
- The operative parties referred to in this Agreement are as follows:
- Us, the Publisher - ExSitu Marketing, Inc., is the publisher of the website located at http://www.rabbitsreviews.com, (the "Site" or "Our Site"), containing a variety of online services ("Our Services"). Hereinafter, when first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (us, we, our, ours, etc.) they are referring to this entity and publisher of the applicable website. This entity may also be referred to as "Publisher" from this point forward.
- You, the User - As the User of this Site, this Terms of Service Agreement will refer to the User as "You" or through any second-person pronouns, such as "Your," or any derivation thereof. Hereinafter, the User of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns; or, alternatively
- You, the Webmaster - As a Webmaster who submits his/her website for review by the Publisher, this Terms of Service Agreement will refer to the Webmaster as "Webmaster" or, in affiliated contexts, through second-person pronouns as outlined in ¶ I(A)(1)(b), above. A Webmaster is also, under the terms of this Agreement, subject to all conditions applicable to Users.
- Consideration - Consideration for Your acquiescence to all of the provisions in this Agreement has been provided to:
- The User - in the form of allowing the User to access Our Site and utilize Our Services.
- The Webmaster – in the form of consenting to Publisher's review of your website, and, consequently, consent to posting of Publisher's review and rating(s), and the opening of such review to User comments. Additional consideration is provided in the form of publicity, promotion and visibility generated by the Publisher's website reviews.
You agree that such Consideration is adequate, and that it is received upon the User viewing or downloading any portion of any of the Publisher's website(s), and/or the Webmaster consenting to the review of its website(s).
What This Agreement Is - This Agreement is a legal contract between You and the Publisher. You should treat it as any other legal contract by reading its provisions carefully, as they will affect Your legal rights. A User accessing the Site in any manner, affirmatively agrees to be bound by all of the terms contained in this Terms of Service Agreement. Alternatively, a Webmaster consenting to Publisher's review and rating(s), affirmatively agrees to all other actions described in §I(A)(2), above. You may not pick and choose which terms apply to You. If You do not agree with all of the terms in this Agreement, You must cease all access and use of the Site and/or any other services provided by the Publisher. Once access to the site is granted, agreement to all terms contained herein will be presumed.
Electronic Signatures / Assent Required - No one is authorized to access this Site unless they have manifested their assent to this Agreement. Physical signatures are not necessary, since this Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN Act). You manifest Your agreement to this Terms of Service Agreement by taking any act demonstrating Your assent thereto. Most likely, You will click a button containing the words "I agree" or some similar syntax. You should understand that this action has the same legal effect as You placing Your physical signature on any other legal contract. If You fail to sign this Agreement, You understand that You are an unauthorized user of the Site, despite any payments or other consideration made by You. No act or omission by the Publisher should be interpreted as a waiver of the requirement that You assent to this Terms of Service Agreement. If You fail to do so, You are still bound by the terms of this Agreement by virtue of Your viewing the Site or using any portion of the Site or Publisher's services. However, if You fail to electronically sign this Agreement, You stipulate to and agree to pay the Publisher $250.00 each time You access the Site as liquidated damages for unauthorized access and use, and You agree to pay all of our costs and expenses, including Attorneys' fees and costs, incurred in collecting this unauthorized access fee from You.
Revisions to this Terms of Service Agreement
- From time to time, We may revise this Agreement. We reserve the right to do so, and You agree that We have this unilateral right. You agree that all modifications or changes to this Agreement are in force and enforceable immediately upon posting. The updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting, and the prior version is of no continuing legal effect unless the revised version specifically refers to the prior version and keeps the prior version or portions thereof in effect.
- Waiver - if You fail to periodically review this Agreement to determine if any of the terms have changed, You assume all responsibility for such omission and You agree that such failure amounts to Your affirmative waiver of Your right to review the amended terms. We are not responsible for Your neglect of Your legal rights and obligations.
Access to the Site - You understand that all We are providing You is access to Our services as We provide them from time to time. You need to provide Your own access to the Internet, and any fees that You incur to access our Site are Your sole responsibility. We are not providing any hardware nor software to You - and You need to purchase or license the necessary hardware and software to access the Site and/or submit material for review.
USER AND WEBMASTER STATUS:
User Access and Limited License -All Users may access certain public areas of the Site. This Terms of Service Agreement covers all public and non-public areas of the Site.
- Subject to all of the Terms of Service Agreement, the Publisher grants You a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable personal license to access and use the Site and the Materials contained therein. Publisher provides the Materials on this Site for the personal, non-commercial use by viewers, fans, visitors, of said Site. Users of this Site are granted a single copy license to view Materials (on a single computer only). All Materials on the Site shall be for private non-commercial use only, and all other uses are strictly prohibited. Publisher reserves the right to limit the amount of materials viewed. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Site, or any of the Materials contained therein. Any unauthorized use of the Site or any of the Materials contained therein terminates this limited license effective immediately. This is a license to use and access the Site for its intended purpose and is not a transfer of title. You will not copy or redistribute any of the content appearing on this Site. Publisher reserves the right to terminate this license at any time if You breach or violate any provision of this Agreement, in which case You will be obligated to immediately destroy any information or materials You have downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from this Site. Violators of this limited license may be prosecuted to the fullest extent under the applicable law.
- In conjunction with § V of this Agreement, Users possess the privilege of reviewing the written reviews and ratings of Webmasters submitting their Sites for Publisher's critical, impartial review. Moreover, Users are provided with the opportunity to post comments on each, respectively reviewed website. In order to retain such privileges, each User agrees to refrain from the following conduct :
- Posting content or items on inappropriate areas of the Site;
- Posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene, child pornographic or libelous content including but not limited to, personal information;
- Taking any action that may undermine the Publisher's ratings system (such as displaying, importing or exporting review/ratings information off-Site or for other uses unrelated to this Site);
- Distributing or posting of SPAM, chain letters, or other business schemes;
- Distributing viruses or other technologies that may harm the Site or the interests of Site Users or Webmasters;
- Copying, modifying or distributing content in violation of the Site's copyrights and/or trademarks;
- Harvesting or collecting information about Users without their explicit consent;
- Using language that is racist, hateful or extortionate, as determined exclusively by Publisher; and
- Posting threats of physical harm.
Users should use caution and good judgment when leaving comments about a removed Site. Users could be held legally responsible for damages to a reviewed website if a court were to find that the remarks constitute libel or defamation. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, and under United States federal law, (Communications Decency Act §230), because Publisher does not censor comments or investigate them for accuracy, Publisher is not legally responsible for the remarks that Users post, even if those remarks are defamatory. However, neither this Agreement nor federal law protect the User who leaves the comments from legal responsibility for the content of such communications. Many of these Site prohibitions are discussed in further detail herein. If the User retains any uncertainty regarding the nature of these terms, he/she has the affirmative obligation to immediately contact the Site administrator for any required clarification of rights and responsibilities under this Agreement.
Webmaster Access -You agree that the Site and its services are provided at the discretion of the Publisher. Any Webmaster submitting his/her site for review agrees to the following conditions:
- The Publisher retains the unlimited and unfettered right to take screenshots of any reviewed Webmaster's site including, but not limited to, the reviewed site's tour/member areas. In other words, the Webmaster grants Publisher a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable right to exercise the copyright and publicity rights, as well as access to the reviewed website and use of the reviewed website's resources. You have in the content at the time of any review or updated review by Publisher. Webmaster stipulates his/her understanding that such rights are required in order for the Publisher to review, host and display Your content.
- The Webmaster submitting a site for Publisher's review implicitly agrees to the posting of Publisher's review and rating 'as is.' Further, Webmaster agrees that said review and rating will be published 'live' by the Webmaster on his/her site without regard to Publisher's determined score.Webmaster also agrees that users of the site create their own reviews and comments of Webmaster's sites and that Publisher will not remove any of said reviews or comments regardless of the content of said reviews and comments unless the review or comments violate these Terms of Service in Publisher's sole determination.
- The Webmaster submitting a site for Publisher's review must be the recognized owner or owner's designee to the reviewed site.
- Any site submitting itself for review by the Publisher must not contain any content considered illegal under applicable local, state or federal laws, and as further provided throughout the terms of the instant Terms of Service Agreement.
- Any site submitting itself for review by the Publisher must be a legal site, and must not violate any local, state or federal laws including, but not limited to applicable copyright and trademark laws. Such legal obligations are further provided through the terms of the instant Terms of Service Agreement.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchise or franchise relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Abuse or Violation of Access, Use & Review of Provisions -A. Without limitation to other remedies, We may limit, suspend, or terminate Our services and use of the Site, prohibit access to the Site, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep Users and/or Webmasters off the Site if We feel they have violated any provisions of this Agreement, or any other agreement promulgated by the Site. Such violations include, but are not limited to, creating general problems, perceived legal liabilities, or actions believed inconsistent with the letter and/or spirit of Our Site's Policies.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING MINORS:
Age of Majority - A. In order to use the Site or any services provided by the Publisher, You must have attained the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. You represent and warrant You are at least eighteen (18) and have reached the age of majority in Your jurisdiction, and that You have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If You are not at least eighteen (18) and have reached the age of majority in Your jurisdiction You must exit the Site immediately and may not use or access the Site or print or download any Materials from the Site whatsoever.
- You may be asked to verify your birth date on the Birth Date as a condition of entry onto the Site. Accordingly, if You provided incorrect information related to your birth date, You committed an act of perjury, this perjury was recorded, and this perjury may be used against You in any court proceeding or other tribunal of any kind.
- We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for any misrepresentations regarding a User's or Webmaster's age.
- Users represent and warrant that no minors will be permitted to access this Site. Users should implement parental control protections, such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services, which may help Users limit minors' access to harmful or inappropriate material. You acknowledge that if Your computer can be accessed by a minor, that You will take all precautions to keep Our Site from being viewed by minors. You additionally acknowledge that if You are a parent, it is Your responsibility, and not Ours, to keep Our erotic content from being displayed to your children or wards.
- Section 230(d) Notice: Under 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information regarding providers of these protections may be found on the Internet by searching "parental control protection" or similar terms, or may be available at www.getnetwise.org (GetNetWise is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or affiliated with us).
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR CHILD PORNOGRAPHY AND A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY REGARDING PEDOPHILES OR ANY PEDOPHILIAC ACTIVITY.
- You understand that all depictions of all persons on this Site and in all Materials produced or published by the Publisher depict persons over the age of eighteen (18) as of the date of the production of the depiction. We take great measures to ensure that no underage models appear in any on Our Site.
- If You seek any form of child pornography (including so-called "virtual" child pornography), You must exit this Site immediately. We do not provide or review this kind of material and We do not tolerate those who produce, disseminate or consume this kind of material.
- In order to further Our zero-tolerance policy, all Users agree that You will report any images, real or simulated, that appear to depict minors on Our Site. If You see any images or other depictions that are questionable, You agree to report these images by emailing Us at:
- Include with your report any appropriate evidence, including the date and time of identification. All reports will immediately be investigated and the appropriate action will be taken.
- We enthusiastically cooperate with any law-enforcement agency investigating child pornography. If You suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful activities involving minors, please report them to http://www.asacp.org.
IMAGES AND CONTENT:
Our Site contains images and content, including but not limited to text, software, images, graphics, data, messages, or any other information, and any other World Wide Website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the Publisher (collectively, the "Materials" or "Our Materials").
You acknowledge and stipulate that all of the Materials are expressive content that is fully protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.
You acknowledge and understand that the Materials are erotic in nature - and that they contain graphic visual depictions of sexual activity and nudity, graphic audio portions of the same kind of content, and descriptions of sexually oriented and sexually explicit activities. You acknowledge that You are aware of the nature of the Materials provided by the Publisher and that You are not offended by such Materials, and that You access the Site freely, voluntarily, and willingly, and for Your own personal enjoyment.
If You are seeking information regarding any illegal activities, please leave this Site immediately. You acknowledge that You are aware of the community standards in your community, and You will only access the content on the Site if You believe that the content on the Site does not offend the community standards prevalent in Your community.
You agree not to use or access the Site if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province, or country.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF SITE:
You agree that You will only use the Site for purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by this Terms of Service Agreement. You may not use the Site for any other purpose without Our express, prior written consent.
Without Our express, prior written authorization, You may not:
- Duplicate any part of the Site or the Materials contained therein (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement);
- Create any derivative works based on the Site or any of the Materials contained therein, and You agree and stipulate that any and all derivative works are NOT "fair use";
- Use the Site or any of the Materials contained therein for any public display, public performance, sale or rental, and You hereby agree and stipulate that any and all such uses are NOT "fair use";
- Redistribute the Site or any of the Materials contained therein, and You hereby agree and stipulate that any and all such uses are NOT "fair use";
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Site or any of the Materials contained therein;
- Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Site or any of the Materials contained therein;
- Use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" using the Site's name or marks, and You hereby stipulate that any use of the Site's name or marks, or any other marks owned by the Publisher is an infringement upon the Publisher's trademark rights. Further, You stipulate to liquidated damages of $5,000.00 per such infringement, and You agree to pay any and all fees incurred in the recovery of this amount, including attorneys' fees and all associated costs.
- Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Site (including the theft of user names and passwords or using another person's user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Site);
- Use any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software aspect of the Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- Sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, use as a service bureau or otherwise assign to any third party the Materials or any of Your rights to access and use the Materials as granted specifically by this Agreement; or
You agree to cooperate with the Publisher in causing any unauthorized use to cease immediately. At any time, if the Publisher provides a service enabling users to share information or communicate with other users, You agree not to publish, disseminate, or submit any defamatory, or illegal material while using the Site or other services included on the Site. You are solely responsible for submitting any material that violates any United States or International laws even if a claim arises after your service is terminated, and by doing so, Your actions shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and the Site shall terminate all of Your rights under this Agreement.
To report violations of this Agreement, please email:
Interference - Except where expressly permitted by law, You may not translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works from any of the Publisher's Materials or any other Materials from Our Site. User hereby agrees not to use any automatic device or manual process to monitor or reproduce the Site or Materials, and will not use any device, software, computer code, or virus to interfere or attempt to disrupt or damage the Site or any communications on it. If You do not adhere to this provision of this Agreement, You hereby stipulate to and agree to pay liquidated damages of $5,000.00 plus any and all fees associated with recovery of these damages, including attorneys' fees and costs.
Stipulated Liquidated Damages -
- In various provisions in this Agreement, We have outlined liquidated damages amounts to be applied as penalties against You if You violate these specific provisions. You specifically agree to pay these amounts. In agreeing to pay liquidated damages, You acknowledge that this amount is not a penalty, that the actual damages are uncertain and difficult to ascertain, but that this amount represents the parties' good faith attempt to calculate an appropriate compensation based on anticipated actual damages.
- For any breach of a portion of this Agreement that does not specifically state a liquidated damages amount, You hereby agree that any breach of this Agreement shall result in liquidated damages of $1000.00 per occurrence. You specifically agree to pay this $1000.00 in liquidated damages.
- If We are required to enlist the assistance of an Attorney or other person to collect any liquidated damages or any other amount of money from You, or if We are required to seek the assistance of an Attorney to pursue injunctive relief against You, then You additionally agree that You will reimburse Us for all fees incurred in order to collect these liquidated damages or in order to seek injunctive relief from You. You understand that even a nominal amount of damages may require the expenditure of extensive legal fees, travel expenses, costs, and other amounts that may dwarf the liquidated damages themselves. You agree that You will pay all of these fees and costs.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
You expressly agree that use of Our Services, the Site, or any of the Materials contained therein is at Your own and sole risk. You also understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site or any of the materials contained therein is done at Your own discretion and risk and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Our Services, the Site, and all materials contained therein are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement.
Publisher makes no representations or warranties that the Site or any materials contained therein will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Publisher make any representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, usefulness, accuracy, or completeness of the Site or any of the materials contained therein.
You understand that Publisher cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Publisher does not assume any responsibility or risk for Your use of the internet.
Publisher makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Site or any transaction entered into through the Site and is not responsible for any use of confidential or private information by sellers or third parties.
Publisher may change any of the information found on this Site at any time without notice including this Terms of Service Agreement without notice. Site owner makes no commitment to update the information found at this Site. Site makes no commitment to update the Materials.
The warranties and representations set forth in this Agreement are the only warranties and representations with respect to this Agreement, and are in lieu of any and all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, that may arise either by agreement between the parties or by operation of law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. None of these warranties and representations will extend to any third person. These provisions are void where prohibited.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION:
The provision of any services which is in violation of any laws is strictly prohibited. If We determine that You or any user has provided or intends to purchase or provide any services in violation of any law, your ability to use the Site will be terminated immediately. We do hereby disclaim any liability for damages that may arise from any user providing any services for any purpose that violates any law. You do hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless from any liability that may arise for Us should You violate any law.
You also agree to defend and indemnify Us should any third party be harmed by Your illegal actions or should We be obligated to defend any claims including, without limitation, any criminal action brought by any party.
Our Site contains material that may be offensive to third parties. You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from any liability that may arise from someone viewing such material and You agree to cease review of the Site should you find it offensive.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Publisher, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your (or while under another person's authority including without limitation to governmental agencies), use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or any of the Materials contained therein, or Your breach of any part of this Terms of Service Agreement. Publisher shall promptly notify You by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at Your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. We reserve the right to participate in the defense of such claim or defense at its own expense, and choose its own legal counsel, but are not obligated to do so.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall Publisher (or its licensors, agents, suppliers, resellers, service providers, or any other subscribers or suppliers) be liable to You, or any other third party for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of information, business interruption, revenue, or goodwill, which may arise from any person's use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or any of the materials contained therein, even if Publisher has been advised of the probability of such damages. This is for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise, even if Publisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event shall Publisher's maximum total aggregate liability hereunder for direct damages exceed the total fees actually paid by You for use of a Site or Site for a period of no more than one (1) month from the accrual of the applicable cause or causes of action. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to You.
LINKS AND LINKING:
Some websites which are linked to the Site are owned and operated by third parties. Because the Publisher has no control over such websites and resources, You acknowledge and agree that Publisher is not responsible or liable for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not screen or endorse them, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that Publisher shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. If You decide to access any such third-party website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions and privacy policies posted therein.
Users further acknowledge that use of any website controlled, owned or operated by third parties is governed by the terms and conditions of use for those websites, and not by this Site's Terms of Service Agreement, or any other agreement provided by Publisher on its website(s), which are incorporated herein by reference.
Links to external websites (including external websites that are framed by the Site) or inclusions of advertisements do not constitute an endorsement by the Publisher of such websites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Site, but are for user's convenience.
All users do hereby agree to hold the Publisher harmless from any and all damages and liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on the Site. The Publisher reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at anytime.
Although this site provides unbiased, objective reviews of third party websites, the Publisher assumes no responsibility for Your reliance on the information contained in any such reviews, and does not ensure the accuracy or correctness of such information. All Users are encouraged to think for themselves. The information contained in website reviews is intended to allow Users to make informed decisions, not to substitute for the Users' decision making ability.
Our Site name is a service mark and/or trademark of the Site. All rights are reserved. The name of the Site and the name of the Publisher are considered trademarks owned by the Publisher. These names include, but are not limited to, RabbitsReviews.com, RabbitsReview.com, "Rabbit's Review," "Rabbit's Reviews," and "Follow the white rabbit." Further, such protected marks include the following copyrighted image and its variations / derivations:
We aggressively defend Our intellectual property rights.
Other manufacturers' product and service names referenced herein may be trademarks and service marks of their respective companies and are the exclusive property of such respective owners, and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners and/or holders of such trademarks and service marks.
All of the marks, logos, domains, and trademarks that You find on the Site may not be used publicly except with express written permission from Publisher, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Publisher.
The Materials accessible from the Site, and any other World Wide Website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Publisher, is the Publisher's proprietary information and valuable intellectual property and We retain all right, title, and interest in the Materials. The Site and its software are registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.Therefore, violation of our copyrights may result in immediate legal action, and the imposition of statutory or compensatory damages.
The Materials may not be copied, distributed, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Publisher, except that You may print out a copy of the Materials solely for Your personal use. In doing so, You may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Materials.
Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in this Terms of Service Agreement violates the Publisher's intellectual property rights.
Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to You by access to the Site.
All Materials included on the Site, such as text, graphics, photographs, video and audio clips, music, soundtracks, button icons, streaming data, animation, images, downloadable materials, data compilations and software is the property of the Publisher or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Materials on the Site is the exclusive property of the Publisher or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws, as well as other laws and regulations. © Exsitu Marketing, Inc (2005-2014), all rights reserved.
You understand and acknowledge that the software elements of the Materials on the Site may be subject to regulation by agencies of the United States Government, including the United States Department of Commerce, which prohibits export or diversion of software to certain countries and third parties. Diversion of such Materials contrary to United States' or international law is prohibited.
You will not assist or participate in any such diversion or other violation of applicable laws and regulations.
You warrant that You will not license or otherwise permit anyone not approved to receive controlled commodities under applicable laws and regulations and that You will abide by such laws and regulations.
You agree that none of the Materials are being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or be used for proscribed activities.
NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP:Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute, create, imply, give effect to, or otherwise recognize a partnership, employment, joint venture, or formal business entity of any kind; and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be limited to those expressly set forth herein.
Notice – Any notice required to be given under this Agreement may be provided by email to a functioning email address of the party to be noticed, by a general posting on the Site, or personal delivery by commercial carrier such as Federal Express or Airborne. Notices by customers to Publisher shall be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the Agreement
Change of Email Address – Either the Publisher or a Webmaster may change the email address to which notice is to be sent by written notice to the other party pursuant to this provision of the Agreement.
When Notice is Effective – Notices shall be deemed effective upon delivery. Notices delivered by overnight carrier (e.g., United States Express Mail or Federal Express) shall be deemed delivered on the business day following mailing. Notices mailed by United States Mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified with return receipt requested, shall be deemed delivered five (5) days after mailing. Notices delivered by any other method shall be deemed given upon receipt. Notices by email and facsimile transmission, with confirmation from the transmitting machine that the transmission was completed, are acceptable under this Agreement provided that they are delivered one (1) hour after transmission if sent during the recipient's business hours, or 9:00 a.m. (recipient's time) the next business day. Either Party may, by giving the other Party appropriate written notice, change the designated address, fax number and/or recipient for any notice or courtesy copy, hereunder.
Refused, Unclaimed, or Undeliverable Notice – Any correctly addressed notice that is refused, unclaimed, or undeliverable, because of an act or omission of the Party to be notified shall be deemed effective as of the first date that said notice was refused or deemed undeliverable by the postal authorities, messenger, facsimile machine, email server, or overnight delivery service.
COMMUNICATIONS NOT PRIVATE: Publisher does not provide any facility for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages transmitted to Publisher shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Visitors should not use this Site to transmit any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Site can and may be read by the agents and operators of this service, regardless of whether they are the intended recipients of such messages.
FORCE MAJEURE: Publisher shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; fiber cuts; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay the Site's performance.
Governing Law / Disputes –
The material and all other content in and on this Site are presented solely for the purpose of providing entertainment and information.
You agree that the services located on the Site shall be deemed solely based in the Province of Quebec, Canada and the services located on the Site shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over the Site, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Quebec, Canada.
In the event of any dispute or disagreement between any of the parties hereto relating to these Terms of Service, any agreement incorporated herein, the Site, the performance of obligations hereunder or any other disputed matter relating hereto ("Dispute"), such Dispute, upon the written request of any of the parties hereto, shall be referred to an authorized representative of each party or their respective designee. Such persons shall promptly meet in good faith to resolve the Dispute. If they do not agree upon a decision within 30 calendar days after the reference of the Dispute to them, any party thereto shall be free to exercise the remedies available under this Agreement (the "Negotiation").
Following, the Negotiation period set forth above, any Dispute, including any question regarding its existence, negotiation, interpretation, application, performance, validity, breach or termination shall be finally settled by arbitration pursuant to the Quebec Code of Civil Procedure, Book VII (Arbitrations). There shall be three arbitrators. Each party shall appoint one arbitrator. The two so appointed shall appoint the presiding arbitrator. If either party fails to appoint an arbitrator within fifteen (15) days of receiving notice of the appointment of an arbitrator by the other party, or if the two arbitrators fail to agree upon the presiding arbitrator within fifteen (15) days of the appointment of the second arbitrator, the appointment shall be made by the Quebec Superior Court. Where there are multiple parties, whether as claimant or as respondent, the multiple claimants jointly, and the multiple respondents jointly, shall appoint an arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Montreal, Quebec, and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitral tribunal may order any interim, provisional or conservatory remedy it deems appropriate. The arbitrators may award the costs of the arbitration, including the parties' reasonable legal fees, disbursements and/or expenses, their own fees, disbursements and/or expenses and any other reasonable fees, disbursements and/or expenses relating to the arbitration. The arbitrators may also direct the payment of interest in respect of any award at such rate and from such date as they deem appropriate. Arbitration is an exclusive remedy. Unless another venue is agreed to by all Parties, any arbitration conducted shall take place in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The arbitration and proceedings related thereto shall be conducted in English. The Parties waive right to jury trial and agree that the arbitration award will be final and binding and that judgment will be entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any Party may seek immediate judicial intervention to obtain injunctive relief. In addition, any Party may bring an action in a court of competent jurisdiction to enforce (i) the arbitration, venue, and governing law provisions hereof and (ii) any arbitration award rendered hereunder, and any such action shall not be deemed a waiver of this arbitration requirement or any other provision hereof.
In the event that You or the Site commences any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce any of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, or relating in any way to these Terms of Service, including without limitation asserted breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available relief, its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorneys' fees incurred on appeal.
We make no representation(s) of any kind whatsoever that the Site or any of the material located on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their subject matter may be illegal or is otherwise prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from any such location(s), do so at their own risk shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
YOU AND THE SITE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Assignment – The rights and liabilities of the parties hereto will bind and inure to the benefit of their respective assignees, successors, executors, and administrators, as the case may be.
Severability – If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator finds any provision of this Terms of Service Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of this Terms of Service Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Attorneys' Fees – In the event any Party shall commence any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or relating in any way to this Agreement, including without limitation asserted breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available relief, its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorneys' fees incurred on appeal.
Complaints – California Residents – The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
No Waiver – No waiver or action made by the Publisher shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Terms of Service Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Terms of Service Agreement.
Headings – All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Terms of Service Agreement.
Complete Agreement – This Terms of Service Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your access and use of the Site and the Materials contained therein, and supersede and replace all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Other Jurisdictions – Publisher makes no representation that the Site or any of the Materials contained therein are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content may be illegal or is otherwise prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from such locations do on their own initiative and are solely responsible for determining compliance with all applicable local laws.
Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions
Thank you for visiting our website (the "Website"). These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions are for copyright related claims only. Should you have any comments, questions, concerns, or issues related to abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy issues, please contact us.
By utilizing the Website you agree that you have consulted with an attorney of your own choosing and at your own expense in order to fully understand all of your legal rights and obligations as a result of utilizing the Website and these Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions.
WARNING: PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY OR DAMAGES. DO NOT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Should you desire to review the full Text of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), you may click HERE or should you desire to review a memorandum summarizing each title of the DMCA you may click HERE. The information contained at the afore-mentioned linked webpages is for your convenience only and we make no promises or representations related to the information contained therein including its accuracy.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the DMCA, this Website is a "Service Provider" and is entitled to certain protections commonly referred to as the "Safe Harbor" provisions.
Claim of Infringement –
If you believe that someone has posted material that infringes your copyright, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to us and must include the following information (the list below comes substantially straight from the statute 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3); if you do not understand the language please seek independent legal advice):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Please send your Claim of Infringement to:
Corey D. Silverstein, Esquire
30150 Telegraph Road, Suite 444
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Email: dmca.notice [at] ex-situ [dot] com
Failure to submit copyright infringement notifications as described above will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of Ex Situ Marketing, Inc.
Claim of Infringement Counter-Notification –
If you have received a Copyright Infringement Notification and you feel that material you have placed online that has been removed following an infringement complaint is in fact not an infringement, you may file a counter- notification. 17 U.S.C. §512 (g)(3) requires that to be valid, the counter-notification must be written and addressed to our designated agent (listed above) and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):
- Identification of the specific URLs of material that the Website has removed or to which the Website has disabled access;
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address
- The statement: "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which the Website is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant";
- The statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled"; and
- Signature. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Our designated agent will present your counter-notification to the Complaining Party. Once your counter- notification has been delivered, Ex Situ Marketing, Inc., is allowed under the provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512 to restore the removed material in no less than 10, nor more than 14, business days, unless the Complaining Party notifies us that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you, the subscriber, from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on Ex Situ Marketing, Inc.'s system or network.
Please note that when we forward the counter-notification to the Complaining Party, it includes your personal information. By submitting a Counter-Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way.
Ex Situ Marketing, Inc. is not required to respond to counter-notifications that do not meet the requirements above.
Claim of Infringement Retractions –
In the event that after you submit a Copyright Infringement Notification, you realize that you have either misidentified content, failed to comply with the requirements of the DMCA or that you simply changed your mind, you may retract your Copyright Infringement Notification by sending us a Notification of Retraction with all of the following:
- A statement indicating that you are retracting your Copyright Infringement Notification;
- The complete and specific URL of the material in question;
- An electronic signature; and
- A copy of your original Copyright Infringement Notification.
Repeat Offenders –
This Website terminates the account(s) of any repeat copyright infringer, when appropriate and maintains a Repeat Infringer Policy pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(i).
* * *
These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions may be and shall be modified from time to time without notice. You are solely responsible for regularly reviewing these Copyright Notification Instructions.
Our Copyright Infringement Agent is not associated with this Website or the legal entity that controls this Website. Do not send any other information or material to our DMCA Agent.
Created: September 11, 2014
Last Updated: September 12, 2014
Minors Not Eligible to Use the Website. This Website is not intended for minors. The Website expressly and strictly limits access to adults' 18-years old or over and having reached the age of majority in their community and country. We strictly forbid all persons who do not meet these age requirements from accessing or viewing the contents of the Website. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors and minors may not lawfully visit the Website or use any of its services.
- What kind of information do we collect?
Social media. You can also engage with our content and other offerings, such as videos, and applications, on or through third-party social media websites. When you link your account or engage with our content on or through third-party social media websites, services, plug-ins, or applications, you may allow us to have ongoing access to certain information from your social media account. We may also receive nonpersonally identifiable information from your interaction with our content. "Nonpersonally identifiable information" means information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person.
Technical and usage information. We also collect certain nonpersonally identifiable information when you use our Website. For example, we collect information on the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, IP address, and certain usage information including the locations of the webpages that you viewed right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving the Website.
Providing requested information. In some cases, only persons who provide us with the requested personally identifiable information will be able to order products and services, or otherwise participate in the Website's offerings.
- Who sees your personal information?
Change of control. We may transfer any information about you if we sell to or merge with another company.
Vendors and service providers. Our agents, employees, and contractors may have access to your personally identifiable information to help carry out the services they are performing for us.
Sponsors and co-promotions. We sometimes may offer content or programs that are sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. Because of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the activity. We have no control over these third parties' use of this information.
- How do we use your personal information?
Providing our products and services. We use the information we collect about you: (1) to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services; (2) to respond to your inquiries about our offerings; (3) to provide, personalize, and improve our offerings; and (4) to offer you other products, programs, or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
We use the information we collect for our online forums and communities to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, on one or more occasions, to offer you products, programs, or services.
If you choose to submit content, we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us on our Website, the Internet, or elsewhere.
Communications. We use information about you to communicate with you, including: (1) to notify you when we make changes to our terms; (2) to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter; (3) to confirm purchasers you have made through our Website; or (4) to contact you about your account with us. If offered, you may also choose to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device.
Use of nonpersonally identifiable information. We use aggregate information about our users and nonpersonally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design, functionality, and content of our Website and to allow us to personalize your experience with our Website and offerings. We use this information to (1) provide, maintain, personalize, protect, improve, and develop our products, programs, and services and to operate our business; (2) to analyze usage and performance of our Website; and (3) for us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties to offer you products, programs, or services.
Cookies and Web beacons. Third-party service providers, our business partners, our affiliates, and we may send "cookies" to your computer or use similar technologies to enhance your online experience at our Website. "Cookies" are a string of information that a website stores on a user's computer, and that the user's browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the website. Cookies can identify you as a unique customer and store your personal preferences as well as technical information. Cookies manage and measure the performance of advertisements displayed on or delivered by or through us or other networks or websites. Cookies can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser).
Our Website may use locally stored objects (sometimes referred to as "Flash cookies") to provide certain content, such as video on demand, video clips, or animation. Adobe's Flash player and similar applications use this technology to remember settings, preferences, and usage similar to browser cookies. Flash cookies are not managed through your web browser, but you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe's website.
We may also use "Web beacons" that monitor your use of our Website. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, or Web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user's device, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on the webpages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We use Web beacons to collect the following information: (1) the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the webpage on which the Web beacon appears; (2) the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the webpage on which the Web beacon appears; (3) the time the webpage containing the Web beacon was viewed; (4) the types of browser that fetched the Web beacon; and (5) the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server.
When corresponding with you through HTML capable email, Web beacons let us know whether you received and opened our email.
On their own, cookies or Web beacons do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information. But if you choose to furnish personally identifiable information, this information can be linked to the data stored in the cookies/Web beacons.
- Can you opt-out of marketing communications?
Yes. We provide you with an opportunity to express your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us or from unaffiliated third parties. If you ever decide in the future that you would like to update these preferences, (1) you may follow the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in any marketing email you receive from us, or (2) you may and we will edit your preferences based on your instructions. If you previously chose to receive push notifications on your mobile device from us but no longer wish to receive them, you can manage your preferences either through your device or app settings, depending on the type of device.
- How secure is your personal information?
We take reasonable administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes but is not limited to storing your information in encrypted form behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network.
- What about other websites linked to our Website?
- What is "Do Not Track" and does the Website follow it?
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in your Web browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide you the ability to opt-out. However, we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
- Do special rules apply to California residents?
Yes. If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive (1) information identifying any third party company to whom we may have disclosed, within the past calendar year, personal information concerning you and your family for our direct marketing purposes; and (2) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. You must make a request in writing to us to obtain this information. We will not process your request unless it includes your name and email address, the URL for the website you visited, and a return address. We will only honor one request per calendar year. Please contact us.
- Are there special Canadian privacy rights?
Yes. The Website is subject to Canadian law, and specifically, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (S.C. 2000, c. 5). If you believe that we have violated your privacy rights in any way, please contact us immediately.You may visit www.priv.gc.ca for more information about your privacy rights.
- How do you update or correct your information?
To access the personally identifiable information that our Website collected about you, to correct factual errors in this information, or to update your information, please contact us. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take commercially reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- What if you have more questions or want to contact us?