Need Help?
Need Help?
Have questions about RabbitsReviews?
Need help with recommendations, customer support, billing, pricing for any of the paysites we review?
We are here to help!
Contact our support team: Mike & amanda!

Register now to receive exclusive updates and deals

Are you a webmaster and want to work with Rabbits?
Contact Us Now
'Visit 'Broke Amateurs''
30 days
User reviews:
2.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 stars 5
  • 4 stars 2
  • 3 stars 5
  • 2 stars 5
  • 1 stars 6
  • Mostly good-quality movies
  • bonus content
  • exclusive content
  • awkward navigation
  • can't save favorites

Reviewed on: Jun 14, 2009

Maybe they need money or maybe they just want to have sex on camera for everyone to see. Either way, these cute and horny amateur chicks find their way to the site and go one-on-one with the guy who runs it. He fucks them good in both holes and provides jizz for them to swallow. If you like first-timers, you'll love these lengthy, mostly good-quality videos.

Heads Up! This review is outdated. Information may be inaccurate.

There are a lot of things people can do for money, but it seems to me that an easy thing any hard-up babe can do is porn. Although, that could be due to the fact that I look at porn sites all day. Regardless, today I have a really good site to recommend called Broke Amateurs.

The funny thing is that in all the videos I watched on BrokeAmateurs (and I watched quite a few), the babe's financial situation never came up. The scenes are true amateur action and there is lots of fun and playful talking before and after the sex (sometimes also during) between the chick and the guy doing all the filming and fucking. They talk about sex and their lives and their experiences and if they are married or seeing someone, etc, but not about money.

At this point, there are 231 videos and they are updating once a week. I do have to say that the POV filming isn’t always the best as the camera is sometimes too close or shaky. Also, the quality can vary depending on the file. However, the newer files and the majority of the older ones offer good-quality playback. The amateur chicks are totally engaging and fun to hang out with for those 20 to 70 minutes.

The site has undergone a redesign since our last visit and while I'd like to say that it's for the better, they haven't imported all of the content yet. Right now, only 66 scenes are in the more user-friendly version, so if you want to view the rest of them, you have to visit the older version. Another issue you might have is that the download button for the videos in the newer section opens up the file in your own video player, unlike the older version which actually lets you save the file.

There are photo sets, but they aren't obvious. First you have to go to the blog and from there you will find links to photo sets spread out among the various posts. Not all the posts have some, but you can filter entries to just include ones with pics in them, which gets you 60 sets overall.

I would recommend reading the blog anyway, as it is actually pretty informative and interesting in its own right. You can also check out some bonus scenes from third-party sites in the "friends" section. The "channels" section just lets you search by category and isn't a bonus feed section.

The guy behind the site saw that there were some chicks he was in contact with who wanted to go on cam, but not do hardcore, so he started another site, Girls Going Solo, dedicated to amateur chicks posing and masturbating and you get access to it.

I have to say that even with the somewhat amateur POV camerawork, I really enjoyed the content. The babes all have their own personalities and the scenes do as well. Fans of true amateur babes doing porn for the first time (or almost the first time) will find something to enjoy on Broke Amateurs.

Members Area Screenshots

Rating Score

Image Quality
Content Amount
Download / Streaming
Bonus Score
Rabbit Score:

Understand the criteria


  • Number of movies 231+
  • HD Porn No
  • Streaming Yes
  • Average Length 40 mins
  • Download Limits No


  • MP4 (1280x720; 2000k; streaming)
  • Windows (720x480; 1508k)


  • Pic Sets 60+
  • Pics Per Set 50
  • Zip Sets Yes
  • Pic Res N/A
  • High Res No

Loading Comments Loading...

Click here to close

Customer Reviews & Comments

Average score:
2.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 stars 5
  • 4 stars 2
  • 3 stars 5
  • 2 stars 5
  • 1 stars 6

Submit your own review

* Balance is an essential component when posting comments. Scores without comments will be deleted.

* Please include pros and cons about the site, its content, usability, payment process, etc.

* In our opinion, there's no such thing as a site that's completely worthless, so watch out for ratings of 1 star as they tend to make a comment lose its credibility.

Remaining characters:  
Updating results...

Customer Reviews

  • Anonymous
    By Anonymous on Aug 12, 2018

    Not worth it IMO. The weekly "updates" are only old videos. I dont ever see anything new

  • sroach23
    By sroach23 on Dec 06, 2016

    This is the worst adult site I have ever joined. The majority of videos are extremely low quality and so many are actually missing. When you click on a link to download the poor quality video you have about a 60% chance of the save box popping up and a 40% chance of getting error 404 file not found. Most of the description links do nothing and there is not much content. The price would be OK at $5 but $30 is over priced for the site. Stick with the quality sites you can find on here that throw in multiple sites for one cost. This is one crappy site for a high price and that is all you get. Their videos on pornhub are better quality than what you will get and the links will actually work on pornhub.

  • shooter
    By shooter on Jul 23, 2016

    The site was great, but like many have noted it is no longer updating. The video quality is also very poor on remaining videos. In the past you had fun amateur girls. The started off with a blowjob and he always made them swallow his very large load. It was fun watching the amateur girls try and swallow his huge load lol. Then on to fucking and usually another very large facial. It was a good site and worth a quick check out if you've never seen it before. BUT it does not update regardless of what the introduction site says. Nothing new in a few years

  • Big.Ben
    By Big.Ben on Feb 19, 2015

    This was a truly great site, but it isn't updating anymore. However, if you never joined, I would join and download everything. Personally, I really like amateurs. All the fake moaning in professional vids on most other sites really doesn't do anything for me. All the women in this site swallow, so if you are into that, it is great.

  • trevrep
    By trevrep on Jan 04, 2015

    It's a shame that this site doesn't have new content. It used to be my favourite site, and in a world of torrents, I was more than happy to pay to be a member. If there was new content, I'd sign up again in a heart beat. That said, if you've not seen any of the stuff before, you'd certainly enjoy it for a brief period. If anyone knows if any of the girls have gone on to do anything else, I'd love to know. I've just watched the Tanya anal scene again, I hope to god that girl did some other stuff.

You Might Also Like

Chick Pass
30 days
Save 67%
Redeem Now
'View Deal'
Mini Muff
30 days
Save 28%
Tanda Amateurs
30 days
Save 67%
Redeem Now
30 days
Save 67%
Redeem Now
'View Deal'
Naughty Mag
30 days
Save 33%