If you're reading this, then chances are that you've come here in search of a little Indian Pleasure (or a lot, depending on how horny you are). However, it seems as if this site never really stood on its own two feet. Back in the day, it had the exact same content as another site within the network. While the two are no longer identical, it now has all the same material as Indian Sex Lounge, instead. The good news is that you'll like what you see.
Actually, "all the same" is technically not the case. You see, all of the content found on IndianPleasure can also be found on IndianSexLounge, but the reverse isn't true as the latter site offers you more smut. However, you get access to both anyway, since your membership includes several other Indian-themed porn sites as bonuses. Besides the two I just mentioned, you can also visit Platinum Indian, 10 Dollar Indian Sluts, Private Indian Porno, Indian Sex Club and Indian Homemade Uncensored.
As for what you get when you check this one out, you can look forward to seeing 541 movies. It may look like a bit more at first glance, but that's because about a dozen are broken up into parts. The vids vary greatly in quality, with most of them being average.
Your viewing options also vary from one scene to the next, but everything can be both streamed and downloaded in at least two different file formats. Often, you'll even see multiple file sizes for the same video player, including some that are in high-def and others meant specifically for the smaller screens of your mobile devices.
You might be annoyed to find that the 271 picture sets are even more complicated to search through. That number is only about 90% of what's shown on the site. The other 10% are duplicate sets and galleries that are also broken up into parts. Like the vids, they vary in size and clarity, but the largest ones I could spot are only medium-res.
The content is a big mix of action, with some of it starring amateur performers getting gangbanged, other featuring big-name pornstars like Sunny Leone and others still that showcase homemade action. What every scene has in common is that every chick is clearly Indian and also clearly very horny.
Besides dealing with duplicate and sometimes partial updates, the site is a breeze to navigate through. It's also pretty easy on the eyes and you can comment on and rate the scenes, as well as select your favorites. You can also sort and filter using clearly labeled dropdowns and tags, as well as search by model name.
New material is added two to three times a day. Nine out of 10 times, this results in one new vid and one new photo set, but there are the occasional days here and there in which you might get only photos or only vids. Overall, if you're looking for a good variety of Indian porn, then Indian Pleasure is worth checking out if you're not already a member of the site it gets its content from.
$14.95/30 days (Reg. $
|Cross Sales: 1 unchecked|
|Pic sets: 271||Pics per set: 100||Zip sets: Yes|
|Pic Res: N/A||High Res: No|
|Number of movies: 541+||HD Porn: Yes||DRM protection: No|
|Average Length: 15 mins||Full length videos: Yes||Streaming: No|
|Condoms: None||Download Limits: No
Windows (1280x720; 2912k)
Other (176x144; 694k)
MP4 (1280x720; 2610k)
MP4 (160x120; 757k)
Flash (1280x720; 2999k)
Flash (1280x720; 2999k; streaming)
|Independent Biller(s):||CCBill, Epoch|
- Initial review: 1/19/2006